Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Star Trek Reviews (Intro)



The one thing I actually like about Hollywood’s mass-production of remakes and sequels is that they renew interest in the originals. I had never seen a Star Trek film before, I’m not sure why. Maybe because I never followed any of the six television shows. Maybe because I didn’t enjoy the few episodes I did catch. Or maybe because I simply would have considered it cheating on my beloved Star Wars. However, when word spread that a new Trek film was finally hitting theaters in '09, I thought, perhaps it’s time I caught up. There are now a whopping eleven films in the franchise, so join me now as I boldly go where many nerds have gone before… on a Trek-a-thon. Warp speed, Scotty!

Warp to my Star Trek: The Motion Picture Review

No comments:

Post a Comment